After a successful installation and configuration on staging server, you can easily reinstall that same plugin on your production environment:
❶ Download the Scalapay folder on your local machine
❷ Simply zip the directory and install from the backend admin panel
Before you go live with Scalapay we recommend to test your installation by placing at least one test order.
- LOGIN to your Scalapay Partner Portal
- Copy your LIVE API Key. In the 'Developer' section of your account, you can retrieve your production API key (starting with 'sp_').
- Activate Scalapay in LIVE MODE in your platform backend
To enable Scalapay Live mode:
- Go to System (in left side menu heading)
- Sales (in left side configuration menu heading)
- Scalapay settings
- General settings
- In the Scalapay Live Mode drop-down, select Yes
- Insert the API LIVE API Key provided by Scalapay.
- Save and check in frontend
Updated 4 months ago