Go Live Process
Once you have replaced the API key with your production key, if you want to enable the test mode you would need to replace the API key back with the test API.
If you enable test mode using your production API the plugin will not work and will fail to redirect to Scalapay.
After a successful installation and configuration on staging server, you can easily reinstall that same plugin on your production environment.
- Download Scalapay folder on your local machine
- Simply zip this directory and install from backend admin panel
To Go Live, you will have to update Scalapay from Test Mode to Live mode:
- Go to System (in left side menu heading)
- Sales (in left side configuration menu heading)
- Scalapay settings
- General settings
- In the Scalapay Live Mode drop-down, select Yes
- Insert the API Password provided by Scalapay.
- Save the configuration using the Save Config button at the top of the page.
Api key must be active
Updated about 1 year ago
What's left to do?