Once you have installed and configured the plugin, be sure
- Login at your admin panel. The URL should be something like: yoursitename.com/wp-admin/
- After successfully login to backend admin from left navigation select Plugins > Add New
- The following screen will show up. Click on Upload Plugin
- Click on the browse button and select your scalapay zip file using popup window
- When you click on install now button, the plugin will be uploaded and installed but not activated yet.
- Click on the activate button to activate the plugin. You will be redirected to the plugin configuration page. Here you can start configuring your plugin accordingly to your needs and then save the settings.
To configure the plugin you can also go to the plugin list. Find Scalapay and click on “settings”.
By default test mode is already enabled and Test API Key is set for the staging environment.
You could customize Scalapay description on Product and Cart pages in the following ways:
- The text size
- The logo size and color
- The logo alignment
- The price color
The Price Selectors field is used to add class or combination of class pairs to get the final product price on which to apply Scalapay installments.
Inspect the price element to retrieve the correct price class name: current-price > span.
In the example case, Scalapay module will get the price within the span tag which is 28,72 and divide it by the number of installments to be displayed in the Scalapay installments description. You can also add multiple price selectors by separating them with commas.
By Default, Scalapay description is already set on the Checkout page. No changes are needed. However if you want to update the text you can simply go to module files located at modules/scalapay/translations/, edit the file and save after updating text.
In Scalapay plugin configuration, a minimum and maximum amount are set, as default, for displaying and authorizing Scalapay payment on your e-commerce platform.
The minimum amount for displaying the Scalapay plugin and accepting payments is set to 5€. This amount cannot be modified.
Set the maximum amount based on your contract.
In Scalapay module configuration, you can set authorized countries, languages and currencies. For multi-selection, hold Ctrl button and select.
Be aware that:
- The authorized countries are Austria, Belgium, Holland, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain. Contact your account manager for more information.
- The only authorized currency is Euro.
- Enable the languages according to the countries you operate in.
Now it's time to test your plugin!
Updated 6 days ago