Use the customer accounts and card accounts o place an order in the staging environment. You can test both a success and a failure.
- Choose a product. Has to be below maximum amount
- Fill up cart with fake data. Address should comply with our countries limitation
- Select Scalapay at checkout as a payment methods
- Login to Scalapay with a staging user
- Insert testing cards data to complete order
- Confirm that you've been redirected on the confirmation page of your site
Update us on your progress!
Once you have completed the plugin test, remember to answer us via your Jira Ticket and include:
- A screenshot of the widget on your PRODUCT page
- A screenshot of the widget on your CART page
- A screenshot of the Scalapay payment method available at CHECKOUT
- The order token corresponding to the test order you successfully completed with our [Test Card] (https://developers.scalapay.com/docs/how-to-test-the-order-flow)
Updated 12 months ago