Plugin test: orders & refunds
Follow these steps to test your Scalpay plugin for Magento2
Place an order
Use the testing details to place an order in staging. You can test both a success and a failure.
- Choose a product. Has to be below maximum amount
- Fill up cart with fake data. Address should be Italian or French
- Select Scalapay at checkout as payment method
- Login to Scalapay with testing users
- Insert testing cards data to complete order
- Confirm that you've been redirected to the confirmation page of your site
How to refund an order
If you can't see the refund option, be aware that you have to activate it through Magento Settings
- Go to Admin site
- Select Sales (from left-side menu)
- Select Orders
To select and open a specific order to be refunded, follow these steps:
- Click on Invoices from left-sided menu;
- View/open the invoice to refund;
- Click on Credit Memo from the top menu;
- Click on Refund button (at the end of page) to refund the specified amount.
Refund and refund Offline
Clicking Refund will automatically trigger the refund in Scalapay. You will not need to manually refund the customer via the portal.
If you don’t want to refund the customer automatically please use the Refund Offline button.
Updated 8 months ago