If you need support to integrate the plugin or if you have any specific questions or doubts, please refer to the contact in your personal integration ticket. Let's get it started!
Please follow these installation steps to install Scalapay module by FTP/SFTP
- Login on server by FTP/SFTP
- Copy all Scalapay folders and files and upload them on following path: includes/plugins
Login to your Admin platform
Go to plugins - at the top of the page - and select "Pluginverwaltung"
Under “Pluginverwaltung” list:
→ Open “Verfügbar” tab
→ Look for Scalapay plugin and install it
→ Open “Aktiviert” tab
→ Look for Scalapay plugin and open settings
→ Put Enable on Yes and Save the settings
Enable Scalapay Payment method for shipping methods
Under “Storefront” menu:
→ Go to " Versandarten"
Check Scalapay Payment method and save it by clicking "Versandart ändern" at the bottom.
Before setting Countries, Languages and Currencies in Scalapay module, be aware that:
● The only authorized countries where Scalapay is Live are Austria, Belgium, Holland, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain. Contact your account manager for more information.
● We strongly suggest to set only German, Italian and French languages that are already translated as default in Scalapay module.
To display Scalapay payment method only for Germany follow these steps:
- Go to “Restriction Settings tab
- Select “Payment from Specific Countries” → Germany
- Select “Payment for specific languages” → German as a language
- Select “Payments in Specific Currencies” → Euro
- Save Config
Go to Product Page Settings tab
To select the correct price to use for the installment calculation add the appropriate selectors in the Product Page - Price Selectors box.
To add new price css selector add new selectors in order of priority to use. Find all your price selectors (normal price, special price etc) and paste them in the box separated by comma.
Use the second box Product Page -Price Box selector when prices are loaded by ajax. Remember to use the selector that doesn’t change dynamically.
To change Scalapay widget position change the css selector in “Product Page - Text Position” textarea. Selector .price_wrapper is selected by default.
To hide scalapay widget on product page, Select “No” in “Show Scalapay widget on product page” dropdown.
For the cart page setting follow the same instructions as above.
Here you can set your minimum and maximum amount - according to your contract.
You can also specify or restrict Scalapay for certain categories
Updated 5 days ago