Go live process
Once you have replaced the API key with your production key, if you want to enable the test mode you would need to replace the API key back with the test API.
If you enable test mode using your production API the plugin will not work and will fail to redirect to Scalapay.
After a successful installation and configuration on staging mode, you can easily reinstall that same plugin on your production environment.
- Download Scalapay folder on your local machine
- Simply zip this directory and install from backend admin panel
To Go Live, you will have to update Scalapay from Test Mode to Live mode:
- Select Scalapay > General Settings
- In the Live mode drop-down, select YES
- Insert the API Password provided by Scalapay. You can find your production API Key in your merchant portal or in your ticket
- Save the configuration using the Save Config button at the top of page.
API Key must be active
Updated 8 months ago