Once you have installed and configured the plugin, be sure
Please follow these installation steps to install Scalapay module by FTP/SFTP
Step 1: Login on server by FTP/SFTP
Step 2: Copy all Scalapay folders and files and upload them in Magento root folder
Our Scalapay plugin is thought and developed to be ready out-of-the-box. If you have any problems or issue configurating your plugin, please contact our support
- Login to your Admin platform:
- Go to System (at the top of the page)
- Select Configuration
- Go to Sales (in the left-sided configuration menu)
- Select Payment Methods
- Enable Scalapay
Under payment methods list:
- Open “Scalapay” payment tab
- Select Yes in drop down for Enabled
- Then click on Save Config at the top of the page
Before setting Countries, Languages and Currencies in Scalapay module, be aware that:
- The only authorized countries where Scalapay is Live are Austria, Belgium, Holland, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain. Contact your account manager for more information.
- The only authorized currency is Euro.
To display Scalapay payment method only for Italy and France follow these steps:
- Go to “System”(in left side menu heading)
- “Sales”(in left side configuration menu heading)
- “Payment Methods”
Select “Country settings: enable for following countries” then select Italy and France
Select “ Language settings: enable for following languages ” then select Italian and French as languages
Select “Currency” then select Euro
Then Save Config at the top of the page
Go to System (in left side menu heading)
- Sales (in left side configuration menu heading)
- Scalapay settings > Product Page Settings
To select the correct price to use for the installment calculation add the appropriate selectors in the Product Page - Price Selectors box.
To add new price css selector add new selectors in order of priority to use. Find all your price selectors (normal price, special price etc) and paste them in the box separated by comma.
Use the second box Product Page - Price selector when prices are loaded by ajax. Remember to use the selector that doesn’t change dynamically.
To change Scalapay widget position change the css selector in Product Page - Text Position textarea. Selector .price-box is selected by default.
To hide scalapay widget on product page, Select No in Show Scalapay widget on product page dropdown.
Choose to display Scalapay logo
For the cart page setting follow the same instructions as above.
If you need help identifying the right selector on your website please contact our integration team.
Do not change text in the default settings or translation will not apply. If you wish to change text for a specific language please select specific configuration from the dropdown menu on the left.
Go to API and category restrictions to set up:
- The maximum order amount (Modify based on your contract)
- The minimum order amount (Fixed to 5)
- The categories on which you want to show Scalapay's widget and payment method
Updated 6 days ago