We recommend to first test and integrate the plugin on a staging environment. Follow the steps in the next pages to test your integration.
Use the testing details to place an order in staging. You can test both a success and a failure.
- Choose a product. Has to be below maximum amount
- Fill up cart with fake data. Address should be Italian or French
- Select Scalapay at checkout as a payment methods
- Login to Scalapay with testing users
- Insert testing cards data to complete order
- Confirm that you've been redirected on the confirmation page of your site
- Go to the Woocommerce orders page from backend admin left navigation
- Edit / View order placed with Scalapay Payment Method
- Scroll down to the button Refund and click on it
When you click on the Refund button, a form will appear. Add quantity of items and amount and click on the Refund via amount Scalapay button.
You can also refund manually if you don’t want to use the Scalapay process.
Updated about 1 month ago