We recommend to first test and integrate the plugin on a staging environment. Follow the steps in the next pages to test your integration.
Use the Testing details to place an order in staging. You can test both a success and a failure.
- Choose a product. Has to be below maximum amount
- Fill up cart with fake data. Address should be Italian or French
- Select Scalapay at checkout as a payment methods
- Login to Scalapay with testing users
- Insert testing cards data to complete order
- Confirm that you've been redirected on the confirmation page of your site
- After login to admin, go to sales and then select orders section.
- Click on edit button of any completed order.
- On order detail page, there are refund options available, refund or partial refund.
- Clicking on refund will do complete refund. As given below.
- On clicking partial refund, a popup will be displayed and enter the amount which you want to partially refund.
- Partial refund amount should be equal or less then order total amount. As in I have refunded 20 EUR of total 51 EUR.
You can also refund manually if you don’t want to use the Scalapay process.
Updated about 2 months ago