We recommend to first test and integrate the plugin on a staging environment. Follow the steps in the next pages to test your integration.
Use the testing details to place an order in staging. You can test both a success and a failure.
- Choose a product. Has to be below maximum amount
- Fill up cart with fake data. Address should be Italian or French
- Select Scalapay at checkout as a payment methods
- Login to Scalapay with testing users
- Insert testing cards data to complete order
- Confirm that you've been redirected on the confirmation page of your site
If you can't see the refund option, be aware that you have to activate it through Magento Settings
- Go to Admin site
- Select Sales (from left-side menu)
- Select Orders
To select and open a specific order to be refunded, follow these steps:
- Click on Invoices from left-sided menu;
- View/open the invoice to refund;
- Click on Credit Memo from the top menu;
- Click on Refund button (at the end of page) to refund the specified amount.
Clicking Refund will automatically trigger the refund in Scalapay. You will not need to manually refund the customer via the portal.
If you don’t want to refund the customer automatically please use the Refund Offline button.
Updated 6 months ago