Once you have installed and configured the plugin, be sure
- Login at your admin panel , the URL should be yoursitename.com/adminurl/
- After successfully login to backend admin, select from left navigation Module and services
- On the module list page click on Add a new module:
- Click on the browse button and upload your Scalapay.zip file previously downloaded.
- Scalapay module will be successfully uploaded and a directory will be created at modules/scalapay on clicking “Upload this module”.
- Install module by clicking on Proceed with installation
- After installation, you will be redirected to Scalapay configuration page (see screenshot below). You will need to enable Scalapay module and save configuration using the save button at the bottom of the page
Our Scalapay plugin is thought and developed to be ready out-of-the-box. If you have any problems or issue configurating your plugin, please contact our support
To proceed with Scalapay module configuration, select from left navigation Module and services > Module and services
Then scroll down, search for Scalapay and select Configure
By default the test mode is enabled. You will need to enable the live after completing the testing.
Sometimes external tags like div, p or span tags styles override our default styles. To handle these types of issues you can use the Custom CSS field to facilitate design processes. You can also use it to define inline style classes, such as font, size or alignment. These styles will apply for Scalapay description across all pages: product, cart and checkout pages.
You could customize Scalapay description on Product and Cart pages in the following ways:
● Display as a text instead of a logo (not recommended)
● The text size
● The logo size and alignment
● The price color (not recommended according to Scalapay brand identity)
● The logo color (not recommended according to Scalapay brand identity)
● Text below widget (if you wish to display a text below the widget)
Follow these steps to configure the widget on the product page and cart. Find more information about our widget here.
The Price Selectors field is used to add class or combination of class pairs to get the final product price on which to apply Scalapay installments.
Inspect the price element to retrieve the correct price class name: current-price > span.
In the example case, Scalapay module will get the price within the span tag which is 28,72 and divide it by the number of installments to be displayed in the Scalapay installments description. You can also add multiple price selectors by separating them with commas.
To select the correct price to use for the installment calculation add the appropriate selectors in the Product Page - Price Selectors box.
To add new price css selector add new selectors in order of priority to use. Find all your price selectors (normal price, special price etc) and paste them in the box, separated by comma.
Use the second box Product Page - Price Selector when prices are loaded by ajax. We recommend using the selector that doesn’t change dynamically.
To change Scalapay widget position change the css selector in Product Page - Text Position text area. It will show Scalapay description after the css selector.
By Default, Scalapay description is already set on the Checkout page. No changes are needed. However if you want to update the text you can simply go to module files located at modules/scalapay/translations/, edit the file and save after updating text.
In Scalapay plugin configuration, a minimum and maximum amount are set, as default, for displaying and authorizing Scalapay payment on your e-commerce platform.
The minimum amount for displaying the Scalapay plugin and accepting payments is set to 5€. This amount cannot be modified.
Set the maximum amount based on your contract.
Set the number of installments based on your contract.
The maximum amount payment authorized by Scalapay is set by your commercial contract. By default this amount is 300€. This maximum amount can only be updated by a commercial agreement with Scalapay.
In Scalapay module configuration, you can set authorized countries, languages and currencies. For multi-selection, hold Ctrl button and select.
Be aware that:
● The only authorized countries are Austria, Belgium, Holland, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain. Contact your account manager for more information.
● The only authorized currency is Euro.
● Enable the languages according to the countries you operate in.
Now it's time to test your plugin!
Updated 4 months ago