Once you have installed and configured the plugin, be sure
- Login at your admin panel. The URL should be something like: yoursitename.com/wp-admin/
- After successfully login to backend admin from left navigation select Plugins > Add New
- The following screen will show up. Click on Upload Plugin
- Click on the browse button and select your scalapay zip file using popup window
- When you click on install now button, the plugin will be uploaded and installed but not activated yet.
- Click on the activate button to activate the plugin. You will be redirected to the plugin configuration page. Here you can start configuring your plugin accordingly to your needs and then save the settings.
After a successful installation and configuration on staging, you can easily reinstall that plugin on your production environment by downloading it using ftp:
- Download the Scalapay folder on your local machine
- Simply zip the directory and install from the backend admin panel as explained above in the document
Updated 13 days ago