Once you have installed and configured the plugin, be sure
- Login at your admin panel , the URL should be yoursitename.com/adminurl/
- After successfully login to backend admin, select from left navigation Module and services
- On the module list page click on Add a new module:
- Click on the browse button and upload your Scalapay.zip file previously downloaded.
- Scalapay module will be successfully uploaded and a directory will be created at modules/scalapay on clicking “Upload this module”.
- Install module by clicking on Proceed with installation
- After installation, you will be redirected to Scalapay configurations tab.
After a successful installation and configuration on staging, you can easily reinstall that plugin on your production environment by downloading it using ftp:
- Download the Scalapay folder on your local machine
- Simply zip the directory and install from the backend admin panel as explained above in the document
Updated 13 days ago